A network of over 800 american universities
We help get the best French junior players to the USA.
Join the USA Scolarship
OF EXPERIENCE IN
NCAA DIVISIONS I,
SAT PASS RATE
TOEFL PASS RATE
Our 4 programs
Our post-bac program allows you to defer your move to the USA for up to three years after completing your High School Diploma. In doing so, the Academy gives you the chance to develop your tennis and achieve a ranking to open the door to some of America’s top universities.
> Why choose us?
> Our hall of fame
> The US college sports system
> Get your USA scholarship
POST BAC PROGRAM
You have obtained your baccalauréat, completed one to three university years and wish to join a bachelor’s degree in the United States. We take care of your credit transfers!
This program lets you postpone your departure to the US up to 3 years after you got your Baccalauréat.
There are numerous curricula giving you access to this program (BTS, DUT, university, business schools, etc.), you can also choose this program and join our academy for a year to be part of our training center.
You are in high school and you wish to join an american university as soon as you pass your baccalauréat or you already have your baccalauréat but have not started university yet.
You have completed your bachelor’s degree or are about to and whish to start a master’s degree. We take care of your credit transfers!
You have already joined an american university and whish to transfer to another one.
Our Scholarship USA service offers step-by-step support throughout the application process.
From sitting the TOEFL and SATs to organising your arrival at the university, we work hard to plan your departure to the USA.
• Registering for TOEFL & SATs
• Free TOEFL & SATs tuition
(only for students of the Academy)
• Analysing your profile and writing a CV
• Creating and uploading the video online
• Compiling academic and administrative records
• Beginning the university research process
• Continuing the research process and choosing a university
• Negotiating and signing a scholarship (where applicable)
• Completing the university and scholarship (NCAA, NAIA) enrolment procedures
• Sending the completed records to the university via express delivery
• Receiving the I-20 admission document
• Booking accommodation
• Completing visa and international insurance paperwork
• Offering pre-departure advice and supervision and organising your arrival at university