COACH - HIGH LEVEL SECTION
The Mouratoglou Tennis Academy is looking for two tennis coaches to support the Academy's Director of High Level, Kerei Abakar, in his missions with young talents and professional players from the Academy.
Start: As soon as possible!
Contact: Send your resumé to this email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
BECOME MANAGER OF THE MOURATOGLOU TENNIS ACADEMY ... IN KUWEIT CITY !
The duties of the Manager position of the Mouratoglou Tennis Academy in Kuweit City include the development and the management of a Club/Tennis Academy/ Fitness, Padel and Squash center, in a brand new sporting infrastructure with world-class facilities:
- A 5,000-seat centre court and a 1,800-seat annex court
- 16 tennis hard courts, including 8 indoor, air-conditioned courts
- A padel court and 2 squash courts
- A fitness room for a surface area of 2000 square meters, as well as an 18-meter-long swimming pool and a spa area.
To check out the club/Academy presentation, click here
The Manager position in Kuweit requires mainly, albeit non-exhaustively:
- A good knowledge of the sporting world, although having an experience as a professional athlete is not required
- The ability to manage a team of 10 to 20 people
- A turn for implementing things since it’s a business creation
- A great knowledge of English, written and spoken
- A commercial approach with clients, demonstrating great communication skills
- A great adaptation capacity in a country where culture differs from ours
Definition of the mission:
- Participate in the recruitment of the tennis and padel coaching teams
- Set up the coaching teams and train them to the use of the club management software
- Lead teams and take part in the animation of the club
- Participate in the commercial development of the club, in close collaboration with the marketing manager from the France-based Mouratoglou Academy
Compensation and type of contract:
- Competitive salary and result-related bonuses.
- Kuwait-law contract
- October/November 2018
Actively looking for an internship assistant for the coordination of the tennis camps
- Knowledge of tennis
- Bilingual French and English, other languages welcome
- customers focus / good organisation skills
Contact : Natacha Costello
We are looking for:
- Coaches with experience in clubs with an international mindset
- Sports responsable for the developement of an international
- Coaches for the summer camps
We are looking for bilingual coaches for the Mouratoglou Country Club in the following fields :
- Yoga, Pilates
- Swimming – Pool guard for the summer
We are regulary looking for teachers for the french and the international school in all subjects.
MARKETING & COMMUNICATION
We are currently looking for an intern to support the marketing & communication team.