FRENCH SECTION : ES (social-economics) & S (scientific) - 6ème to Terminale
INTERNATIONAL SECTION : Certified American curriculum - Grade 5 to Grade 12
AMERICAN UNIVERSITIES : Bachelor or Masters
Over the last 20 years, we've developed a curriculum which enables our students to evolve in a favorable and positive educational environment. Our French and International school enable our student-athletes of all nationalities to follow a rigorous and highly adaptable schooling program for the practice of high-level tennis. We provide the human pedagogical tools that are essential to their education and upbringing.
At the Academy we understand the problems and challenges implied by tennis and study and high-level tennis trainings. Therefore everything at the Academy is geared towards providing the right pedagological tools that are fundamental to the upbringing and well-being of our student-athletes.
- A team of 30 education professionals: experienced French & Anglosaxon teachers
- Small classes: 5 to 15 students per class max.
- Adapted timetable: 22 1/2 hrs of class per week
- Constant English learning facilitation
- 100% success rate at the Baccalaureate and High School Diploma
- Facilitated communication between teachers and students
- 90% + of our final year student obtain a scholarship to join an American university
- A total immersion in an International environment
Our goal is to find the right balance between school and tennis. At the Academy, students are encouraged to effectively manage their time and are given responsibilities which go beyond a normal schooling program.
Our students progress in small classes, which make for a unique relationship with demanding, yet supportive teachers.
The curriculum is consistently tailored to the student’s needs and results. In view of tournaments, the program is modified only if the student is up to date with school assignments.
Monitored studies in the evening from 8 to 9.15PM (for boarding students)
Other programs available
E.S.L & FLE: Extra English of French lessons
Preparation for SAT & TOEFL exams
Thank you for contacting us
Julie Auffray, Head of French School:
Caroline Hainault, Head of International School